Over the years, USA lining Inc. has become the go to offshore contract manufacturer of plastics due to consistent high quality, low prices, and superior levels of customer satisfaction. At our American owned facilities, we offer precision injection molding of plastics with a wide range of materials. One of our facilities is located at The Export Processing Zone (EPZ) Sialkot, Pakistan. The Export Zone provides extensive benefits, significantly decreasing our cost and enabling us to provide clients with tremendously low prices. Our location also allows us to be a beneficiary of the U.S. trade preference program, Generalized System of Preference. Our EPZ facility has the capacity to single handed accommodate every requirement of our global clients having end to end in-house capabilities and the resources to run 24/7. Our capabilities and well-integrated 6 sigma techniques exponentially enhance our ability to systematically improve each step of the design and manufacturing process in a timely manner. With our Corporate Office in Oklahoma we have successfully eliminated any barriers in communication and have brought to ease any and all misconceptions with offshore contract manufacturing.
Working with USA Lining Inc. is just like working with any other American manufacturing company, business ethics and practices do not change, culture and language does not change, but what does change are the low price we provide along with the one of a kind experience our clients devour.
At USA Lining Inc, we take pride in being able to say that even today we work with many of our very first clients and have had exceedingly great relationships with for almost two decades. Our hard-earned and well-kept reputation is a result of our:
- Lower than market prices.
- Consistent quality.
- Authentic Lean Six Sigma manufacturing methods.
- Focus on timeliness and ease of communication.
- Rigorous IP protection standards.
- Application of “Just-in-Time” inventory system model.
- Pursuit of innovation and efficiency.
- Customer-oriented culture.
- Continuous enhancement in product development process.
- Integrated Waste management techniques.
- Transparency in weekly status reports to clients
- Elimination of dependency on other firms