There are countless reasons why we can provide better prices than other offshore manufacturers, one being our facilities’ strategic location at the Export Processing Zone (EPZ) Sialkot, Pakistan. The EPZ significantly reduces our operational cost to far less than anywhere in Asia, if not the world, putting us in a stronger position to provide our global clients with low cost products. The EPZ allows duty free import of material, equipment, and machinery enhancing our sourcing ability and reliable supply chain. The U.S. also allows duty free import of finished plastic items from Pakistan (NOT China or India) due to the Generalized System of Preference (GSP) initiative, making Pakistan a preferred trading partner. The benefits we receive translate directly into low prices and high quality our customers receive.
Export Processing Zone Benefits:
- Duty-free import of material, equipment, and machinery into Pakistan.
- Beneficiary of U.S. Generalized System of Preference
- Duty-free export of finished products to the USA Via GSP.
- Low cost of doing business.
- Freedom from national import regulations.
- Freedom from Exchange Control Regulations of Pakistan.