Over the years, USA lining Inc. has become the go to offshore contract manufacturer of plastics due to consistent quality, incredibly low prices, and high levels of customer satisfaction. At our American owned semi-automatic facilities, we offer precision injection molding of plastics of a wide range of materials. Our American owned facilities are located at The Export Processing Zone (EPZ) Sialkot, Pakistan, and the export zone provides us with extensive benefits, decreasing our cost and enabling us to provide clients with tremendously low prices. Our location also allows us to be a beneficiary of the U.S. trade preference program, Generalized System of Preference. Our EPZ facility has the capacity to single handed accommodate every requirement of our global clients having end to end in-house capabilities.Our capabilities and well-integrated 6 sigma techniques exponentially enhance our ability to ergonomically improve each step of the design and manufacturing process in a timeliness manner. With our Corporate Office in Oklahoma we have successfully eliminated any barriers in communication and have brought to ease any and all misconceptions with offshore contract manufacturing.
Working with USA Lining Inc. is just like working with any other American manufacturing company, business ethics and practices do not change, culture and language does not change but what does change is the low price we provide our clients and the one of a kind experience they get.
At USA Lining Inc, we take pride in being able to say that even today we work with many of our very first clients and have had exceedingly great relationships with for over 18 years. Our hard-earned and well-kept reputation is the result of our:
- Lower than market prices.
- Consistent quality.
- Authentic Lean Six Sigma manufacturing methods.
- Focus on timeliness and ease of communication.
- Rigorous IP protection standards.
- “Just-in-Time” inventory system model.
- Pursuit of innovation and efficiency.
- Customer-oriented culture.
- Continuous enhancement in product development process.
- Integrated Waste management techniques.
- Transparency in weekly status reports to clients
- Elimination of dependency on other firms